Sunny Thinking Foundation
We put our money where our mouth is. There's not much point jumping on our soap box if we don't practice what we preach. Well we do.
Sunny Thinking is about giving
The Sunny Thinking Foundation is being set up with this in mind. Each year we will give a percentage of our time and profits to worthy charities and causes.
Our main charity for this year will be the amazing Friends of Lancasterian who support Lancasterian School, an independent school in West Didsbury that works exclusively with children from Manchester that have complex medical and/or communication needs. As part of our support, we have designed a new brand for the charity and also created a fundraising campaign including design of a new website, email marketing, social media support, fundraising literature and a variety of promotional support materials. We will be involved in a variety of fundraising initiatives throughout the year. If you would like to find out more about the charity visit www.friendsoflancasterian.co.uk - we would love your support.
Over the years, we have also supported:
- The Children's Adventure Farm Trust... by producing a fundraising video, brochure and kids book to help the charity reach their million pound fundraising target. We also got on our bikes and rode the first stage of the 2014 Tour de France up in the Dales and raised over £1,700.00 for them.
- Local charity... by selling our Children's Charity Book, running The Great Manchester Run and Santa Dash, as well as paddling at the Salford Dragon Boat Festival for Royal Manchester Children's Hospital Charity.
- The Wooden Spoon Charity... by launching 1861 beer for Sale Rugby with a percentage of the sales going to the charity of British and Irish Rugby who help disadvantaged children.
- Grass roots sports... as past main sponsors of Sale Scorpions Rugby.
- The environment... offsetting our Carbon Footprint by planting trees with Carbon Planet.
- World Aids Day... by making donations to NAT (National Aids Trust).
- Raising the profile of men's health... joining our MoBros in Movember.
- More charities... with financial donations to the likes of the Alex Hulme Foundation, Stockdales, Multiple Sclerosis Society and the Stroke Association.
Working in the charity sector is one of our passions and areas of expertise. We are proud to work with charities and not-for-profit organisations such as GreaterSport and Making Space. You can see examples of this work in the case study section of our website here.
We'd like to hear from you if you have a worthy cause and you might be looking for marketing services or financial assistance. We are particularly interested in hearing from another local community sports club who we can help.